With the updated Trading Platform, traders get the possibility to set the outlook of the dashboard to make it more operable and suitable for the needs. New updates bring the following changes:
- Sorting out of the trading instruments according to four main characteristics is now available:
- Most traded
- Most volatile
- Top risers
- Top fallers
- The categories of trading instruments are on the dashboard page now.
- There are no limits to favorite instruments.
- The possibility to customize the card order.
- A new way of deleting cards from the favorites – place them in the recycle bin.
From now on, trading with the FBS Trader – Reliable Forex Trading Platform app becomes more personal. Traders can control the dashboard and move the elements’ order in the way they would rather prefer to have. The new update brings joy for those clients who have Android mobile devices. However, FBS releases an iOS version of the app soon.
FBS is an acknowledged, CySEC licensed international online Forex broker and the official trading partner of FC Barcelona. FBS is a broker with an international outlook that serves clients in Asia, Latin America, Europe, and the MENA. Its primary focus lies in offering financial products for currency, metals, and indexes trading for clients with different goals and backgrounds. The company features a low barrier to entry and top-ranking apps. Over 11 years in the field, the broker won 50 international awards, including Best International Forex Broker, Best Forex Brand, and Most Progressive Forex Broker Europe.