Announced July 11, 2011, this new version of the Market Auto Trader manages an account by executing trades and orders, in real time, based upon a client’s chosen strategy parameters.
This upgrade contains several new features:
– Live signals which can instantly be mirrored
– Simulation of a strategy performance before execution
– Review history and activity of portfolio
– Redesigned graphic interface, for ease in analysis of data
– Traders can open, close, modify and manage several trading positions or accounts simultaneously
– Ability to switch between auto-strategies as needed
– Ability to copy successful strategies in real time
– Scoring system to help trader choose a strategy
– Visual display of a strategy’s performance
Once approved, this platform executes trades even as the client is away from his or her computer.