The token will be in demand as you need to have them in order to use platform’s solutions. As soon as the project reaches Hard Cap point only 14285 profit-users needed to cause a shortage of the tokens in the platform. Tokens will be sold by their holders at the exchanges and the price will constantly grow. Game Stars tokens will be available on YoBit exchange and the team is currently negotiating with WEX and other large exchanges in order to provide more options for GST trading.
The project has launched the 1st round of the Token Sale on May 10th, 2018. The project presents a one-stop solution for eSports market problems. The 1st round will last until May 27th, 2018 (12:00 PM, UTC+0). Game Stars has limited token emission to 300 million for the 1st round, unsold tokens will be immediately burned as soon as the sale is over.
The best time to participate in the Token Sale is now: there is an opportunity to get 30% bonus with purchased GST tokens. The price of the token is $0.035, the minimum transaction is $10.
What problems does eSports market have?
- Lack of market infrastructure
- Lack of funding for beginner cyber players
- Non-payment of prize money
- Unfair tournaments and replacements of terms and conditions during the battle
How does Game Stars solve these problems?
- The platform provides a package of solutions for all eSports market participants in one place. Players participate in the tournaments, advertisers select the best cyber athletes for promoting their products, sponsors support promising sportsmen and get a share of their income. Moreover, everyone can organize their own tournaments, it’s affordable and not complicated
- Cyber athletes can raise funding through selling personal tokens that are issued with smart contracts. The money can be spent on tournament participation fee, equipment, coaches etc.
- The platform issues smart contracts for each player. As soon as the battle is over, prize money is automatically distributed between tournament winners in accordance with their shares established in the contract.
- Tournament terms and conditions are powered by smart contracts. Any information in the contract cannot be changed after the start of the tournament. Thus the platform excludes any possibility of fraud.