- Take on the markets live with a pro trader
- Look at the best trading setups for the day
- Request research on any instrument you’d like analyzed
- Practice your technical analysis under the guidance of a pro trader
- Anatomy of a trade
- Breakeven definition
- Breakeven: when do you use it?
- Partial profits: when do you use it?
- Idea invalidation definition
- Idea invalidation: when do you use it?
- Brief Recap of Pattern Structure and Application
- Chart Examples
- Live Analysis with Q&A
– Relative Strength Index Definition and Formula
– Define Current Trends with the RSI
– RSI Overbought and Oversold Signals
– RSI Divergence Signals
– RSI Failure Swings
– RSI: An Ideal Confirmation Tool
-What is the Quasimodo Pattern?
– How to Correctly Apply the Quasimodo Pattern?
– Using the Quasimodo Configuration in trading
– Intraday speculation in the forex markets requires appropriate strategies in
which the trader can balance between risks and potential return.
– Discover five financial positions to start your day by mastering how to trade the
charts and getting informed on professional risk management strategies.
– Introduction to Timeframes
– Is There a Best Timeframe to Focus on—What’s your Trading Style?
– Understand Higher Timeframe Direction and its Use on Lower Timeframes
– Take on the markets live with a pro trader
– Look at the best trading setups for the day
– Request research on any instrument you’d like analyzed
– Practice your technical analysis under the guidance of a pro trader
– Introduction to trend indicators
– Top 5 most popular trend indicators
– Using trend indicators to complement trend lines
– What is a trading plan?
– Creating the checkboxes for your trading plan
– Measuring success: A statistical approach
– What is a trendline?
– What is the correct way to apply a trendline?
– Multi-timeframe trendline analysis (beginner’s guide)
– Definition of price action
– Identifying ranging and trending markets
– Candlestick analysis
– Multi-timeframe price action analysis (beginner’s guide)
– Introduction to the forex news calendar
– Explaining how to navigate the calendar
– How to use the forex news calendar effectively
– Various types of news
– Key news events to watch out for
– How each news event affects the currencies
– Support and resistance defined
– Types of support and resistance
– How to plot horizontal levels
– Multi-timeframe support and resistance (beginner’s guide)